Spring Cleaning Checklist- Tips for your Kansas City Home
Spring is always such an energizing time of year. And after a long, cold winter like the one we’ve had this year in Kansas City, we’re sure you can’t wait to shake off those dark days of winter and get your home ready to welcome the bright days of spring! If you’re planning on spring cleaning your home, you might as well do a thorough, deep clean. And at A Green Way Home, we know a thing or two about deep cleaning. In fact, the Deep Home Clean is our most often requested service! Our clients know that with A Green Way Home, they will receive a quality deep home clean like no other. We are not your typical maid service. Our meticulous, yet efficient, staff clean a home from top to bottom by hand, addressing places and spaces you might not think of. Just in case you are planning on attempting a deep home clean yourself, we thought it might be helpful to assemble a spring cleaning checklist.
- Ceilings, ceiling fans, recessed lighting, pendant lighting, light bulbs and crown molding.
- Walls, tops of door and window frames, light switches, sconces, mirrors, picture frames (and behind frames and wall hangings), mantles, ledges, banisters, railings, faces of doors and cabinets, shelving.
- Inside and outside of appliances, sinks, showers, tile, tubs, toilets, inside of bathroom cabinets and makeup drawers, inside of kitchen cabinets and drawers, toasters, microwaves, pantries, closets, nightstands, nightstand and desk drawers.
- Vacuum couches, chairs and other upholstery, mattresses, clean lampshades, pillows, throws, blankets, sheets and kitchen linens.
- Scrub baseboards, stairs, floors, entryways, front and back steps, decks, patios, and around doors.
That list is a good place to start! Seem overwhelming? Contact the professionals at A Green Way Home Cleaning for a thorough, efficient spring cleaning for your home today!