Get a Quote

Don’t put your family at risk! Call A Green Way Home Cleaning today for safe home cleaning in Johnson County today! Know what you are welcoming your family and guests to.

Did you know that only 30 percent of the contents of popular cleaning agents are tested? The other 70 percent of the cleaning agent is untested! As a result, you are exposing your family to unknown potential toxins. Know what you are exposing your family to by calling the Green Way team for safe home cleaning in Johnson County today!
sofa-1078931_640A Green Way Home Cleaning is passionate about providing excellent customer service and an eco-friendly alternative to maid services using harsh chemicals on your home.

It is important to protect your family. Some of the most popular cleaning agents are being linked to the rising rates of breast cancer, male reproductive problems, and children’s behavior issues. A safe home cleaning in Johnson County is vital to a happy home. Here, at A Green Way Home Cleaning, we specialize in using eco-friendly and safe cleaning agents. All of our cleaning agents are guaranteed to be non-toxic and biodegradable. For what our cleaning agents lack in harsh toxic chemicals, they make up for in cleanliness quality. On average, your family spends 90 percent of their day indoors. Why would you want to put their health at risk and hire a regular maid service that uses harsh chemicals?

By making the safe home cleaning in Johnson County choice, you protect your family from harsh chemicals. A Green Way home is passionate about a superior clean! After the job is well done, the team leader will walk through and preform a clean checklist. This will ensure we leave your home cleaner than when you moved in! Feel better and healthier about the cleaning quality of your home with A Green Way Home Cleaning today! Click here to get your quote!