If you are bringing home a newborn, make sure your home doesn’t smell like the inside of a cleaning bottle! Lenexa healthy home cleaning will not leave your home smelling like chlorine bleach.
A new baby is a very exciting time for any family. Whether the baby be the first of many to come or the last baby in the family, it is vital to make sure you bring home the new baby to a safe and healthy enviornment. Lenexa healthy home cleaning from the Green Way team is one of the ways you can baby-proof your home. To fully babyproof your home before the big day, follow some great tips from the mothers at A Green Way Home Cleaning!
Before your Lenexa healthy home cleaning:
Make a checklist of all table edges and shoulder height warnings. Any sharp corners that hit between your shoulds and waist should be padded. If you take the corner at a bad angle while holding your child, your baby could easily hit the corner. Below we have included some other great baby proofing tips:
Bathroom – Never leave your baby unsupervised!
- Fill tub with about 2 to 3 inches of warm water (not hot).
- Place nonslip mats in bathtub and on the floor next to the tub.
- As your baby gets older, place child proof covers on your tub’s water knobs.
Bedroom – Get a baby monitor!
- Refrain from using crib bumpers; drop-side cribs; fluffy bedding; and leaving toys in the crip while your baby sleeps.
- Slid handing toys out of the way once your baby can stand.
Living room – Get your Lenexa healthy home cleaning twice a month! When you are new parents, cleaning your home becomes a thing of the past. You have more important chores to tend to. In order to keep your home free of allergens and free from chloring bleach, give us a call today to set up your free quote!